Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Hate Church Signs 2

I think I have just about talked myself out of the billboard idea. Every person I have talked to says effective billboards have to be up for at least six months. That's six months of the same message. What happens if your design idea happens to be one that doesn't really draw people in? Then you are stuck with it for six months.

For the same price, we could do six direct mail pieces utilizing different themes and designs. Additionally, we are doing a movie themed series this summer. I think sending out a direct mail piece with a movie ticket theme would work better anyway.

We still may consider the billboard sometime in the future. For now, we are looking at other marketing ideas as well. Please, let me know what you have seen as the most effective marketing tools in your area.

No comments: