Monday, May 24, 2010

Maybe Tomorrow

I had intended to come home and do some blogging tonight, but I worked an eleven hour day at the Census Bureau today, and I am just beat. This is my last week at the Census. It has been a good experience, and I have worked with a variety of neat people. I will blog about it more later.

I am incredibly grateful to have had this job. It has enabled us to finally get free of a mass of credit card debt that has hounded us for the last ten years. I really encourage you, if you are wrestling with debt, bite the bullet, take a second job, and get it paid off as fast as possible instead of trying to eat away at it a little at a time over years and years.

I'll just close by saying yesterday was yet another great day at The Crossroads. Attendance continues to grow, and each week we are seeing new faces and people put their trust in Christ.

So, that's all I got for today. There's more I'd like to get to, but it's not gonna happen tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: